Optimotion Orthopaedics understands the need for solutions to helping all injured workers Compensation patients get back to their job as quickly and safely as possible. Our dedicated workers compensation concierge team exclusively evaluates and treats work related injuries. We work closely with nurse case managers, claims adjusters, attorneys and employers to ensure a comprehensive and trouble-free process. This includes best-in-class treatment for injured workers and professionally responsive and detailed attention from our providers. We offer specialty trained orthopaedic care for virtually all areas of the body. Our Workers’ Compensation team first considers nonsurgical, conservative treatment and will only recommend surgery if absolutely necessary.
Services Available from Our Workers Compensation Department
- Physicians on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Workers Compensation Specialists to personally assist your needs and the needs of the patient efficiently and effectively Monday-Friday
- Appointments scheduled on the same day or within 24 hours of the injury
- Medical reports available for faxing the same day as the appointment
- Second opinions and IME evaluations scheduled within 7-10 days
Workplace Injuries we treat include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears
- Knee cartilage injuries
- Meniscal tears
- Total Knee Replacement
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Posterior cruciate liagment (PCL) injuries
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder separation
- Sprains and strains
- Total Hip Replacemet
- Tennis Elbow
To request an appointment, please enter the information and press the "Submit" button when you are through.
(*) Your name and phone number or emails are required fields, so that we can contact you to confirm your appointment.