FOR ALL PATIENTS:
- Only the patient is permitted to enter the examination room. (If fully vaccinated, a family member or guest is welcome to accompany the patient in the examination room).
- Please, no visitors under the age of 16 years old.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
- Shortness of breath
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF?
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before and after eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Wear a face mask
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Use tissues to cover coughs and sneezes (and throw tissues away)
- Clean and disinfect items and surfaces that are frequently touched with a household cleaning spray or wipe
WHAT DO I DO IF I THINK I HAVE CORONAVIRUS?
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor or the nearest Emergency Room for advice
- Minimize contact with others
- If you have shortness of breath, call 911 immediately but inform them that you may have the virus
For more information, visit the CDC website at cdc.gov/coronavirus.